Superficial Chemical Peels
Instructor: Terri Wojak
1 Lesson; Total approx. run time: 1h 5m
Please note: Skin Inc. Video Education is closing and will stop accepting new students on December 31, 2013. Course videos will not be accessible after March 31, 2014.
Grow your understanding of chemical peels! This video features an overview of everything you need to know about the many types of chemical peels and includes demos of Alpha Hydroxy Acid and Salicylic Acid peels. You will learn how to add these superficial exfoliation treatments into facials for ultimate results. Delivered in three parts, this lesson covers:
- Part 1: Chemical Peels Overview—Types, depths and strengths of chemical peels, indications, contraindications, at-home preparation, post-treatment recommendations
- Part 2: Alpha Hydroxy Acid Peel Demo—Cleansing, occlusive agent, peel application, shoulder and neck massage, facial massage, extraction, post-treatment product application
- Part 3: Salicylic Acid Peel Demo—Cleansing, extraction, peel application, post-treatment product application
True U Esthetics and Skin Inc. Video Education have teamed up to bring you convenient advanced skin care education. Superficial Chemical Peels is taught by Terri Wojak, who has been an esthetician for more than 16 years. As the esthetics director, business manager and lead educator of True U, she lectures at multiple esthetic conferences each year and is frequently published in industry magazines. She has trained more than 1,000 estheticians and medical professionals in the art of advanced skin care with a specialization in techniques used in a cosmetic medical setting.
- Access to one hour-long online video
- Additional resources for extra information
- One quiz to test your understanding of the lesson
- Earn one Esthetic CEU in IL, FL, GA and NC
- Build your resume
- Deepen your understanding of skin science
- Learn to easily communicate your knowledge
- Back up your treatment recommendations with science
- Establish credibility with your clients
- Obtain a certificate of completion when you complete the lesson quiz
* If you already have an account with the Skin Inc. Video Education, be sure to use the same e-mail address during the PayPal payment process to ensure that all of your courses appear under one account.
** This product streams instantly over the internet. It is not a DVD and is for individual use only.