Physiology of the Skin—Sun Lesson
Instructor: Zoe Draelos, MD
1 Lesson; Total approx. run time: 1h 10m
Please note: Skin Inc. Video Education is closing and will stop accepting new students on December 31, 2013. Course videos will not be accessible after March 31, 2014.
The No. 1 factor in aging skin, the sun is a very hot topic in skin care today. Uncover the most important information regarding the sun and its effects on the skin, as well as the best techniques for protecting your clients from harm. Taken from the Physiology of the Skin course, this lesson on the sun will dramatically boost your skin care knowledge. Delivered in four parts, this lesson covers:
- Part 1: The Art of Hiding From the Sun
- Part 2: Sunscreens and SPF
- Part 3: New Concepts in Photoprotection
- Part 4: Sun-related Skin Diseases
The full course is based on the "skin care bible," Physiology of the Skin, Third Edition by Zoe Draelos, MD and Peter T. Pugliese, MD. It allows you to master the art of skin care through more than four hours of online instruction focused on the function and structure of the skin.
Supplement this lesson with your own copy of the book!
Complement your video education registration with a 40% discount on your own copy of Physiology of the Skin, Third Edition by Zoe Draelos, MD and Peter T. Pugliese, MD! Redeem your discount on the book upon completion of your registration for the course.
- One online video that covers the most important content from the book related to the sun
- Access to reliable information from a reputable source
- Additional resources for extra sun knowledge
- One quiz to test your understanding of the lesson
- Build your resume
- Deepen your understanding of skin science
- Learn to easily communicate your knowledge
- Back up your treatment recommendations with science
- Establish credibility with your clients
- Obtain a certificate of completion when you complete the lesson quiz
- Earn one Esthetic CEU in IL, FL, GA and NC
* If you already have an account with the Skin Inc. Video Education, be sure to use the same e-mail address during the PayPal payment process to ensure that all of your courses appear under one account.
** This product streams instantly over the internet. It is not a DVD and is for individual use only.