Physiology of the Skin—Medical Spa Lesson
You'll be redirected to PayPal to complete your order.*
Instructor: Zoe Draelos, MD
1 Lesson; Total approx. run time: 42m
This lesson provides an overview of common medical spa treatments, which will be a valuable asset for an esthetician working with doctors in a medical spa setting. Taken from the Physiology of the Skin course, this lesson on acne will dramatically boost your skin care knowledge. Delivered in four parts, this lesson covers:
- Part 1: Laser Hair Removal
- Part 2: At-home Laser Hair Removal
- Part 3: Chemical Peels and Chemodenervation
- Part 4: Fillers
The full course is based on the "skin care bible," Physiology of the Skin, Third Edition by Zoe Draelos, MD and Peter T. Pugliese, MD. It allows you to master the art of skin care through more than four hours of online instruction focused on the function and structure of the skin.
Supplement this lesson with your own copy of the book!
Complement your video education registration with a 40% discount on your own copy of Physiology of the Skin, Third Edition by Zoe Draelos, MD and Peter T. Pugliese, MD! Redeem your discount on the book upon completion of your registration for the course.
- One online video that covers the most important content from the book related to medical spa
- Access to reliable information from a reputable source
- Additional resources for extra medical spa knowledge
- One quiz to test your understanding of the lesson
- Build your resume
- Deepen your understanding of skin science
- Learn to easily communicate your knowledge
- Back up your treatment recommendations with science
- Establish credibility with your clients
- Obtain a certificate of completion when you complete the lesson quiz
- Earn one Esthetic CEU in IL, FL, GA and NC
* If you already have an account with the Skin Inc. Video Education, be sure to use the same e-mail address during the PayPal payment process to ensure that all of your courses appear under one account.
** This product streams instantly over the internet. It is not a DVD and is for individual use only.