Physiology of the Skin - Bundle
You'll be redirected to PayPal to complete your order.*
Instructor: Zoe Draelos, MD
4 Lessons; Total approx. run time: 4h 26m
This course, based on the "skin care bible," Physiology of the Skin, Third Edition by Zoe Draelos, MD and Peter T. Pugliese, MD, will allow you to master the art of skin care. Receive more than four hours of online instruction, focused on the function and structure of the skin. Leading dermatologist Zoe Draelos, MD, brings the book's content to life in this valuable educational tool.
Supplement this course with your own copy of the book!
Complement your video education registration with a 40% discount on your own copy of Physiology of the Skin, Third Edition by Zoe Draelos, MD and Peter T. Pugliese, MD! Redeem your discount on the book upon completion of your registration for the course.
- Four online video lessons that cover the most important content from the book
- Access to reliable information from a reputable source
- Additional resources for each lesson
- Four quizzes to test your knowledge of the lessons
- Build your resume
- Deepen your understanding of skin science
- Learn to easily communicate your knowledge
- Back up your treatment recommendations with science
- Establish credibility with your clients
- Obtain a certificate of completion when you complete all four lesson quizzes
- Earn four Esthetic CEUs in IL, FL, GA and NC
By being able to support your in-spa and home-care treatment recommendations with science and information from this world-renowned dermatologist, you can help ensure your role as the skin care expert in your clients' lives, helping them see a huge difference in their skin and ensuring that they become loyal, life-long clients.
* If you already have an account with Skin Inc. Video Education, be sure to use the same email address during the PayPal payment process to ensure that all of your courses appear under one account.
** This product streams instantly over the internet. It is not a DVD and is for individual use only.