Mastering the Treatment of Melasma
You'll be redirected to PayPal to complete your order.*
Instructor: Raffy Karamanoukian, MD
1 Lesson; Total approx. run time: 1h
In this lesson, delve deeper into the topic of pigmentation, including the diagnosis and treatment of melasma and hyperpigmentation. Old and new treatments and ingredients are compared. Delivered in four parts, this lesson covers:
- Part 1: Premature Aging—Controlling aging factors, characteristics of healthy vs. aging skin, causes of pigmentation
- Part 2: Melasma—Definition and causes, treatment options and effectiveness
- Part 3: Post-inflammatory Hyperpigmentation—Causes, pretreatment, scarring, hydroquinone, the Fitzpatrick scale
- Part 4: Hyperpigmentation Bioactives—Effectiveness of ingredients, keys to create happy clients
This session was originally presented at Face & Body Northern California 2012, by Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, a board-certified plastic surgeon and skin expert practicing in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica, California. In addition to providing comprehensive cosmetic plastic surgery services, he is a published author and has recently co-authored an authoritative book on melasma. He is a noted researcher and clinical instructor, and has developed a comprehensive protocol for melasma.
- Access to one hour-long online video
- Additional resources for extra information
- One quiz to test your understanding of the lesson
- Build your resume
- Deepen your understanding of skin science
- Learn to easily communicate your knowledge
- Back up your treatment recommendations with science
- Establish credibility with your clients
- Obtain a certificate of completion when you complete the lesson quiz
* If you already have an account with the Skin Inc. Video Education, be sure to use the same e-mail address during the PayPal payment process to ensure that all of your courses appear under one account.
** This product streams instantly over the internet. It is not a DVD and is for individual use only.